Saturday, January 19, 2008

The Weekly Knock - Editions 1, 2 and 3

In hopes of keeping folks checking this blog, my plan was to drop a song that represented the term "knock" to me every Friday of this year. If I stay dedicated to this goal, I will have put up 52 songs by the end of 2008. I'm a bit behind so here goes Weeks 1, 2, and 3


Week 1: Slum Village - We Be Dem (Freestyle) - From Fantastic Vol. 1, produced by Jay Dee (you gotta love lines like "Hoes is givin me blows cause I'm a sexy man" from Baatin)


Week 2: Fat Joe - Part Deux - Off of Joe's sophomore effort Jealous One's Envy, produced by Domingo


Week 3: Lords Of The Underground - No Pain Off of LOTUG's sophomore effort Keepers of The Funk, produced by K-Def

There you have it The Weekly Knock Editions 1-3, see yall approximately next Friday if I can manage it.

No comments: