Saturday, January 12, 2008

The number one rapper Young H doesnt care about in 2008

drumroll please...

This guy



My distaste runs so deep that I cant bring myself to type his rap non de plume. But you know him, he's made a career riding the coattails of respectable acts and making annual recap songs (this year's was particularly grating). I take this music shit too serious to continue giving him a pass when he once had such potential. I understand needing to keep your name hot in between albums, but he came out over a decade ago and has only had two albums to his name. You cant be serious, dude is written off with me unless he drops an undisputed classic this year and the chances of that are slim.

1 comment:

broady said...

werd.

making a name off mocking the moves folks made thruout the year when u aint made none on ur own.

not cool.