Sunday, July 15, 2007


Count Bass D – Dwight Spitz

Repping Nashville, TN Count Bass D is quite possibly my favorite slept on artist in the game. For over a decade now he’s held his own behind the boards (producing with machines and playing instruments) and on the mic. Anyone worth their weight in underground Hip-Hop is already aware as he carries family ties with the honorable MF Doom, J Rawls and other underground acts. This album features guest appearances by Doom, Edan, J Rawls, Rayna Shine (she’s ill, trust me) and Dionne Farris amongst others. Count’s rapping is a bit of an acquired taste to be deciphered but he kills it. His beats? Forget about it, next level. My boy Squeeg put me on to this when it came out (in 2002 I believe) and I’ve been a diehard fan ever since.

http://www.zshare.net/download/2638725ed452ad

No comments: